Friday, August 20, 2004

Enough!

I went to bed last night at about 11:30 and....wait a minute let's back up. Last night I took a pain pill at 11:00, watched the news and went to my recliner to sleep for the night. I set the alarms and fell into a nice drug induced sleep. I woke up a few times and noticed I was pain free so I didn't move and fell back asleep! I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. It was work. I asked what time it was and he said it was 11:00AM!! WHAT??!! I set both alarms at 6:00AM and must've slept right through them!! I haven't slept like that in years!! I decided to stay home again today to get my back better. I am now convinced it is a virus in the muscles/nerves and needed to run it's course. I had a slight temperature the past few days too.

Well I found I can run my small vaccuum while sitting in my rolling desk chair and it doesn't hurt my back. So I cleaned up and even wet mopped the floor while scooting in the chair! Hmmm, where there is a will there is a way!!

My little friends came back today and brought along three of their friends!! I taught them how to play Yahtzee. I also found a way to get rid of old stuck together marshmallws and old stale homemade trail mix. The kids loved them. They also found my wooden toothpicks and made houses with the marshmallows and the toothpicks. Oh, and they also found a few of those big plastic bubble wraps I had by the door to go to the trash. 4 little kids jumping up and down on them on my wooden floors makes on heck of a noise!! So much for my nap today!! When they finally left I needed to drag out the vaccuum again! I have a small hand carried Oreck that is very light and has a long cord and it is very strong! Perfect for the floors I have.

I am enjoying watching the clouds blow in and thinking that we are going to get some rain this weekend! We sure need it!!

Well time for a nappy poo!

No comments: