Monday, August 16, 2004

Blah blah blah.

Well I really don't have much to say today. I stayed home from work becuse my back is KILLING me! I think the virus I had settled in the sore part of my back. I could hardly get out of bed this morning. I have some pain pills that I got two years ago so I took one this morning and another one an hour ago. They are Niiiiice!! Roxicet: acetaminophen and oxycodone.
I only have 10 left so I am saving them for severe pain. I guess it is time to go back to the doctor and get this taken care of. I need to work at least another 11 years before I can retire.

I called my sister-in-law and sang Happy Birthday to her, and she was tickled. I asked what Mike was doing for her tonight and she said he wasn't going to be home. He has band practice with a new band. I asked if I could take her to dinner and she jumped to the chance!! We had Teriyaki Chicken and boy was that ever good!! I could only eat about 1/3 of it so I know what is for dinner tomorrow!!

Staying home, I was bored so I sat in my rolling desk chair and cleaned out my kitchen drawers. I was thinking of Miss Neatnick Leslie while doing it! Then I cleaned out my refrigerator.
Maybe some day I will get to my spare room!!.......................NAW!!
I'm off to the shower!

No comments: