Friday, March 31, 2006

FRIDAY!!


This has been a L-O-N-G week! I'm training 5 new drivers. Two of them are plumbers and are real cut ups with no off switch, one retired city cop, a waitress and a massage therapist. All changing their careers to become a transit operator. It is a good job, and I take my work very seriously but at the same time we have FUN! I am exhausted from laughing so much. These days are good.
Well it is time to go to band practice for my drum. heeheeheehee I still can't believe I'm doing this! Tomorrow I get up at 6:30 on my DAY OFF to go to a counseling class for our Church. We are getting training to counsel folks. Something else I can do when I retire.
We LOSE an hour of SLEEP this weekend!!! WHHAAAAAAAA!!
Why can't they find a time and LEAVE IT ALONE!!!???
It is so stressful to people like me that are sleep depraved to switch our clocks twice a year.
Can you tell I am UPSET??
Well gotta go drummin'.

How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.

How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
Tame Way, Unique Up On It.