Sunday, April 02, 2006



This is it, folks. My third time as drumming in our little Church. We have about 30-50 in the congregation, and 6 in the Worship Team. We all know each other and have a great time! We play for 1/2 hour then break for coffee and fellowship, then the sermon for 1/2 hour. So it is short and sweet. I am having a ball playing the drum!! Who'da thunk??

Whew, today got up to 65 degrees, and looking more like Spring every day!! I am ready to be able to keep my windows and doors open. I want to take a nap so bad right now, but if I do I won't be able to go to bed tonight. This time change really messes with my internal time clock and causes stress to me. Find a time and LEAVE IT ALONE!! The animals don't care what time it is.

Well better finish my chores so I can work next week.

What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
Dam!


This is for David:Three aspiring psychiatrists were attending their first class on emotional extremes.
"Just to establish some parameters,"
said the professor to the student from Michigan,
"What is the opposite of joy?"
"Sadness," said the student.
And the opposite of depression?" he asked of the young lady from California.
"Elation," she said.
"And you sir," he said to the young man from Texas,
"How about the opposite of woe?
"The Texan replied, "Sir, I believe that would be giddy up"