Friday, April 21, 2006


Well it has been three days now and the catnip plants are still intact. Although I have no idea how long it will stay there as Elliott followed me out when I took the picture and I gave him a leaf, and now he is wanting to get inside that cage!
The top was open so I stuck a tomato cage on the open top to defer the cats from jumping in and rolling all over the plants.
I used to have a big plant in the backyard when I had my dog, and of course he never bothered it nor did any of the stray neighborhood cats because my dog was there to scare them off! I remember right after Tlingit died I saw a cat walk by my front door heading to my back yard. I tiptoed outside to see where he went, and there he was, rolling all over the catnip plant! HAHAHAHA I laughed out loud and scared the bejesus out of that cat and he went lickity split outa there!! HAHAHA
I am off today because I have to work tomorrow. I have a First Aid/CPR Instructor update with the new American Heart Association guidelines. I've heard rumors that we no longer will teach giving breaths, instead we will teach giving nothing but chest compressions. Hmmm, that doesn't make sense to me. It goes against everthing I was ever taught, that getting air into the lungs to keep the brain going is real important. But I will see what the new guidelines are, then I will follow them when I teach.
Well I am going to get out and enjoy the SUNSHINE!!


Bilbo is rooting for the Flames!!














After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring.
He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
The moral:
When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.