Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I have crooked teeth, and a GOAT has braces!



Well sorry 'bout that gross post, but I had absolutely nothing to post about and I got that email so I thought I'd share it.

I still have nothing to post about. I have been busy at work training 5 new drivers, and come home exhausted and crash. Tomorrow I go to Everett for a meeting with the DOT for a new Multi-modal station they are planning in Mukilteo sometime around 2008. Well now, aren't you glad I shared such exciting news? HAHAHA
That is my world right now. Work..Visit friends in Nursing Homes..Church..Work..etc.

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?