Friday, March 03, 2006

I have nothing to post about, so I thought I'd show off my two hanging lamps I made years ago.

The blue one was my first, then I made this pink one. It takes forever to cut the glass, then grind the edges, copperfoil around each little piece and then fit them together on a styrofaom mold then solder them together. It takes a steady hand. I haven't done this in years, as I have so much crap in my spare room that I cannot get to my work table. I guess I just lost interest.


Besides, everything I make for people they break then bring it back to me to 'fix'. It is easier to make a new one than fix the broken ones!
Well I have been up for two hours, that is a record for the past few days!
This internal flu is not a good thing to have!! Nope. I don't wish this on anyone, 'cept maybe those terrorist chickenshit cowardly guys!

When we get tangled up in our problems,
be still.
God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.