Monday, March 13, 2006

Yeouch!!



Yeouch, How'd you like to give birth to these triplets?!
Kinda cute, though, huh?
Speaking of frogs, I haven't heard my frog pond yet! I usually hear them on March 8 of every year! Here is last years post on March 8th:
Frogs
What is the "magic" about March 8th?
I never noticed the frogs coming out before. I was driving the bus once about 16 years ago and was driving by a pond and noticed the noise coming from it. Frogs singing their hearts out, the first I heard that year!! It was March 8th. I noticed the date, and then I never put another thought to it. The next year on March 8th I was driving by that same pond and sure enough the frogs were singing their hearts out!! The first I heard all year. I have told a few people and they just look at me and say "ok". They don't think it is weird at all. Well tonight I was coming home from a Youth Coalition Meeting and as I was coming in the door my phone rang. A friend of mine was all excited and said she can hear the frogs from her pond for the first time this year, and it is March 8th!! I had forgot about it being March 8th, and didn't think of the frogs, but she remembered me mentioning it last year, and just had to call me!! I went out on my porch, and sure enough, they are singing their hearts out!!
How do they know??????
Well it is March 14th now, and still NO FROGS!! I've heard a croak here and there, but not the big ponds!! Hmmmm, Global warming? It must be a secret warfare or something. Maybe we have the frog flu here instead of the bird flu, and everyone will croak!!
sorry

If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?