Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sunday

Well heck, I tried to post with pictures, but it got lost after an hour of typing and downloading the pictures. Hmmm, I wonder where they went?
Anyhoo, I was telling you what I did last night.
I went to the nursing home and got Hannah and wheeled her down the street to the AA meeting. As we were wheeling down the street we were both giggling as I yelled "Free at last"!! hehehehe. It was March birthday night, and I took her to get her 34 year chip. It was very inspiring to all of us, especially the newcomers. She shared a few stories, but if I tell you, I'd have to shoot ya.
I got her back at 9:30 and got home at 10:00.
This morning I had Bible study, and right after that I took a casserole to a sick friend and then went to Praise team practice. Yep....I'm gonna play my drum for the first time in Church tomorrow! I'm scared, but I'm going to pray about it then put it in God's hands. After practice the Mexicans came to have their Church service so I stayed for that. I feel honored to be included in their worship. They are my friends, but I don't understand them. But to pray with them as they pray is very spiritual!-------------Very spiritual.
After Church tomorrow is my small twelve step group then I take another casserole to my sick friend.
Whew! Another busy weekend!

Oh, by the way, my friend down the street called me tonight to tell me the frogs are late, but tonight they are out doing their Chorus!! 10 days late this year! I wonder what that means?

Laugh every day, it's like inner jogging.