Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday's Wambling's.....er.....Rambling's


Whatever, I am having yet another night of not being able to sleep.
It must be because I slept so much last week when I had that flu bug! I was up last night until after 4, then tried my hardest to sleep, then I woke up at 9:00!!! I overslept through THREE alarm clocks! Now I am sleepless again! Hmm, sleepless in Seattle. Well actually Coupeville. I was tired all day today. I got off work at 4:15 and went home to get something to eat before my 5:00 hair appointment. I opened the refrigerator and didn't see anything exciting, and noticed I had a message on my answering machine. It was my friend Maria asking me to call her. We don't understand each other very well, but we do try to communicate. I called her, and she said "come, I make Tamales". Well I sure understand Tamales!! So I went over there and had two freshly homemade Tamales and some freshly homemade refried beans. Ahhhh, then I had to go to my hair appointment. I got a couple inches cut off my hair and it sure makes me feel much better! I then went to a meeting with my Church at my friend Debbies house. The Pastor wants us to go through some counseling classes to be of help in our Church. That is right up my alley, so I am looking forward to that! I got home at 10:00 and now it is 2:45 and I am wide awake!
SWELL. I have alot to do at work so I can get through the day without falling asleep at least.
Well I guess I should go count some of them sheep I hear in there!!

There is no key to happiness.
The door is always open.