Friday, March 17, 2006



I couldn't get into my blog for two days. I thought it was my computer, so I defragged, ran a full system virus check, but nothing worked. I could get into my sister's blog and others, so I let the committee in my head take over!
(I must've done something wrong)
(Did I say something illegal?)
(Am I being spied upon?)
(Did I download a picture and now I'm getting sued?)
(It must be something big!)
(Lock the doors!).
I finally fired the committee and decided it was something from the blogger end, and to worry about it tomorrow. Well I was right...blogger had something wrong and fixed it. So I am not being spied upon, and I can continue with my boring blog!
Well that is it. Nothing exciting happened today, just another FRIDAY!! YAHOO!!

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?