Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ya ever feel like this?


Sometimes I just feel like poop, and want to say "BITE ME"!!
I dedicate my life to helping people and will drop anything if I get a call in the middle of the night to help someone with a problem But sometimes I feel "used" and unappreciated. This is very seldom but nevertheless, I get overwhelmed at times. This has been one of those weeks and I was getting "into myself" and feeling "used" and "abused". I was ready to pull the curtains and just hibernate and shut out the world.
In AA that is a very dangerous feeling but it does come on once in awhile.
I woke up this morning in total pain again. The cold in my system settled in my hip area again and could not get out of bed!! I took a pain pill and went to the recliner to hibernate. My sister called and told me that Carol C gave me quite a rave on her web site!
I went over to her site and read what she wrote about me. It brought tears to my eyes and made me feel VERY appreciated!! Thank you Carol. I needed that about now. I know now that it is worth every minute if I helped one person!! Especially if the person needs help with the drinking problem.
It is not about me any more. It was like a vitamin shot today Thanks!
I sometimes think it would be easier if I kept my mouth shut and not have told anyone that I go to AA.
Now I know it was worth it! Ya got a problem? email me!!
Love ya all!!

Thought for the day:
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

No comments: