Saturday, September 25, 2004

Day is Done!!


Ahh, the day is done, all went well!!
I got home around 4:00 and laid down for a nap at 6:00 and woke up at 7:00. Well I'm up for the night now!!
We had 80 people show for the Luncheon today and everyone was pleased!!
Thanks for the slaps everyone, but I will do this again next year now that I know how much fun it was and how pleased everyone was!! I know what to delegate and what I need to do and when to do it. It is simple really!!
Hannah spoke and got some tears in people's eyes. She will be 89 in three weeks. She probably won't be here for the Luncheon next year, but you never know!!
It's funny how people's moods go in cycles. I felt like isolating early in the week, and a few gals came up to me and told me they felt like they were in a funk of a mood and really didn't feel like being there, but glad they came! I told them the moon is getting full and it is an "isolation" moon. The moon goes in cycles. When I worked on the ambulance, it seemed like there were broken legs one month, car accidents another, heart attacks another, suicides another. Weird how it goes, but this month it is "isolation".
Well I guess I better get my chores done now so I can play tomorrow!

Thought for the day:
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced
enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it.)
If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it!)

No comments: