Thursday, September 09, 2004

Friday already??!

Well time certainly zips right on by when you are having fun, huh?
I went to Burlington with my sister on wednesday and got home pretty late and today I did some chores and went to visit my friend Hannah.
I planned on staying home and doing nothing but laze around and nap the entire week, and I didn't nap once!!
Tomorrow I visit a gal I sponsor in AA and go over her second step then we go to the AA meeting. I get home at 10:00pm. I guess Saturday will be the day of doing nothing! Sunday I am having the family over for a BBQ for my brother's birthday. Then back to work Monday.
Sheesh!
I did get alot accomplished though so it was a well planned week.

I watched the weather channel most of the day. That hurricane Ivan has turned out to be the horrible one after all!! It killed alot of people and turned into a category 5, and heading towards Jamaica now!!
Maybe it will bypass Florida this time, but I doubt it.
Refill your water bottles and brace yourself again folks!!

Ok, I can't help it. I got the cutest email today and want to share it. click here and have a giggle.
Oh....and turn the sound up!!!

Thought for the day:
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past;
you can't go forward in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.

No comments: