Monday, September 06, 2004

Slow Down!!

Whoa Nellie, Slow Down!!
It seems like yesterday was Friday, now it's Monday!! Vacations just seem to FLY right on by!!
I woke up at 7:30 this morning and couldn't sleep any more so I got up.
I plan on staying home all day and do chores and putz! It is 10:00 already!!

Not much to Blog about. I am taking my brother to Twisp (just over the mountains) tomorrow to visit a friend of mine. It is a beautiful drive this time of year. My sister wanted to take a drive over the mountains, so I called my friend and asked what day would be good for her, and Tuesday is the only day she has free, so I told her I was coming. Well go figure....Mary Lou is busy that day!! So I called my brother and he jumped at the chance to go for a drive!! We are a very forttunate family that we live close and we all love each other and stay in touch!! Of course they have no choice, I make sure of that!! hahahahahahaha
Next Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment in Bellingham so Mary Lou and I will go to Mount Baker after that.
My neighbor friends (the gremlins) have been gone this weekend and it has been nice and quiet. They came running over about 1/2 hour ago. They were at their father's house. I enjoy the little buggars, but they do wear me out when they arrive in force (all 5 of them). It makes me feel warm inside when kids feel comfortable to come visit me. Except when Stephanie (9 years old) gets close to me and says "what are those?" pointing at my skin tags on my neck. I tell her it is old lady skin. She goes eeeyyyuuuu!! Then she giggles and says "you have some hair on your chin!" I say "GET THE HELL OUTA MY HOUSE YOU LITTLE BRAT!"!! No, really I just said "well that is more old lady stuff!" Then she points at me and says "you're wearing a bra!!" I said " and you are so lucky I am!! Kids say the darndest things, don't they?
Well they just came back so I better go protect my territory!
GADS!!! It is 11:00 already!!

Today's funny:
Three mice aresitting at a bar after the funeral of an Ontario mouse killed by aneighty year old lady with a broom, trying to impress each other abouthow tough they are. The Manitoba mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams theempty glass onto the bar, turns to the Alberta mouse and says, "When Isee a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When thebar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times towork up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese." The Alberta mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks themdown one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to theManitoba mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison, I collectas much as I can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it tomy coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest ofthe day." The Manitoba and Alberta mouse then turn to the Saskatchewanmouse. The Saskatchewan mouse finishes the beer he has in front of him,lets out a long sigh and says to the two, "I don't have time for thisbullshit. Gotta go home and have sex with the cat."

Thought for the day:
If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?

No comments: