Sunday, September 12, 2004

Well.....That was fun!

Well here it is Sunday night, 7:10 pm and tomorrow I go back to work!
Where ever did it go??
My house isn't near as clean of what I wanted it to be, but I had some prime time with friends and family, and that is what it is all about! A day with my brother driving over the mountains, a day with my sister to Burlington shopping, a BBQ at my house tonight, and my Niece Donna and one of my Nephews Galen came. What more can you ask?

I'm still glued to the Weather Station watching the advancement of Hurricane Ivan. I pray it loses strength and stays away from Florida! And Louisiana for that matter!

I don't have any wise words or comments today. Maybe someday I will come up with something. Probably during a storm. That is when I get all excited!

Time for me to get the kitchen cleaned and head to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed!!

Thought for the day:
The latest sign on a church in Arizona is very clever. It says:
Warning: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning

Time to get ready for Monday!!
Might as well get it over with!

No comments: