Saturday, September 04, 2004

Saturday...Day one

Nine whole days off!! No Plans, and I'm not sick!!
I woke up at 7:00 then rolled over and got up at 9:00. Ahhhh, just knowing I don't have to get up makes me feel relaxed! I sprayed my gravel and bricks today because there is a whole bunch of tiny green stuff starting to grow on top of the gravel and bricks!! What's with that?! My neighbor said it is chick weed that blows in on the wind. gads, you don't even need dirt to grow a good crop of weeds here!! I wonder if I let it grow if I could harvest it and eat it? hmmmmm, chickweed salad? Tossed with a homemade vinagrette?
My goodness, I am watching the weather channel to see what Hurricane Frances is doing, and they said there is yet another storm forming called Ivan, and in 5 days it will be by the Bahamas. Will it be "Ivan the Horrible"?
What a horrible thing to happen in Russia. Those poor people standing back and watching helplessly as they lose their loved ones in the explosions at the school!! What cowards that pick innocent children to capture, torture and murder!! Yes they tortured them by not feeding them and keeping them in fear of dying. They are nothing but the lowest cowardly animals!! My prayers are with their families. God bless them.
Well I am taking my friend Hannah to lunch today. That takes most of the day because she is in a wheelchair, and I take her with the Paratransit bus.

Thought for the day:
"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance".

Dancing away.....later folks!!

No comments: