Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Hump Day!

My favorite Fall Dahlias


Well I am working another split shift today, so I am here to take a nap and go back to work at 6:00 tonight until 9:00. Training is almost over so I can have somewhat normal hours again. In fact, next week Thursday I start a two week vacation!! I have no set plans, I am just going to lay back and do each day whatever hits my fancy. My sister is hitting my fancy to go over the mountains for some great Eastern Washington apples, so that is one day planned. I love my job but there are times we just need to get away and clear your head of things.

I have absolutely nothing to blog about so I won't bore you.

World's Shortest Fairy Tale
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you
marry me?" The girl said, NO!"
And the guy lived happily ever after and went
fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank
beer and farted whenever he wanted.
THE END