Thursday, September 01, 2005

The morning after the morning after

I woke up this morning to my electric alarm clock laying in my dry warm bed to temperatures of 55 degrees. My spoiled well fed cat was laying on the pillow next to me waiting for me to get up and feed her. I went to the bathroom and used the toilet and flushed. I brushed my teeth with my electric toothbrush and washed my face with warm tap water. I came into the kitchen after I turned on my computer, and then turned on my television. I fed the cat then took my morning pills and now I am typing this entry.
Am I grateful? YOU BET! I am very grateful I have a job to get up to, and a warm dry house. I am heartsick for the people in the Gulf states that do not have these luxuries today. I am looking forward to the three day weekend ahead and maybe barbecuing some steaks and just lazing around the house putzing.
My God I'm grateful!!
Thank you Lord for all I have here, my health, and just EVERYTHING!!
I pray that the people in the devastation can keep their Faith and reach out to You for strength. I pray we can all reach out and help in any way we can. I pray this is the last of the Hurricanes this year. Please help the injured and homeless.
Thank you Lord, Thank You!!
I will never take life for granted ever again! Never.
In an instant, poof!! It could all go away!
I am speachless.
Amen