Monday, September 05, 2005

Machinery touched up with graphics


My friend from Church I was telling you about that plays the keyboard (Phil)also has a great talent of picture graphics! He saw this picture (From my August 2nd archives)and cropped it and made it look like it was a painting. I love it! I told him I was trying to get the pretty sunset and the sky didn't show up, so he said he could play with it. What a fun talent to have! He also has a website that shows his works.
I like to share the talented people I know. Gray might be interested in this also.

Well I don't know about you, but I am continuing on with my life and enjoying each day I have here. Our Church organized a prayer vigil in the town park yesterday and All the Churches had people there. There were about 50 people all together. It was nice. My brother and sister-in-law showed up too. It lasted about 2 hours.
Well I am going to bed early tonight. I have a mission to do tomorrow. I need to catch the first bus 5:45am to Mount Vernon then catch the bus to Bellingham, then have breakfast then take the next bus back to Mount Vernon and partake in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the new route that just started, then catch the 2:10 bus back to Oak Harbor. Whew! We will be tired, but I think I need to ride the bus to see how it works, since I put it on paper and trained everyone for it. Hope y'all have a great week. We certainly deserve it!!

Gentle thoughts for today...
When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.