Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back off, Bubba!!




I've used this picture before, but I cannot get enough of it! I think it shows my true colors when I'm in a bad mood.
We all have been rather on edge lately and we need to understand why. The Summer is leaving, the kids are back in school, we just lost a major City and a big chunk of it's occupants. It seems so surreal, being across the Country, but reading John's blog brings me to reality. Life goes on, we get up and go to work, come home and see the devestation on the news. Each day seems to be worse. Tomorrow marks the fourth anniversary of the terrorist attacks against us. 9 months ago 200,000 people perished in a Tsunami. I don't know about all of you, but I find it rather disturbing. I cannot tell you too many times to have a plan. Have emergency supplies on hand in the car and in the garage, and in the house. You just never know when disaster hits, and being without water to drink is bad. A few power bars and a few gallons of water and a first aid kit, flashlights, extra batteries, a blanket and a portable radio. I have a weather radio you can get at any Radio Shack, which has the emergency broadcast channel on it.
Well on that note, I am going to bed. Have a great Sunday!

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.