Friday, September 23, 2005

Wanda tagged me,
So here goes....
id-i-o·syn-cra-sy

1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.

List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.
(Now don't laugh)!

1. When I use toilet paper it has to rip off evenly. If it doesn't, I keep trying until I get an even rip. Sometimes I get a defected roll and it leaves a jagged rip. I hate that! (Hey, I bet you have a few idiosyncrasies yourself)!

2. When I use stairs I have to start out on my left foot and end on my right foot. If it ends uneven I take an extra step. (Oh shut up)!!

3. I don't want anyone putting away my dishes. They never put them away in the right place, and I hate that! (Ask my sister)!

4. I don't like people drinking out of my glass or taking a bite off my sandwich!!
(just ask my sister).

5. I cannot go to bed dirty! I have to bathe or shower. No matter how tired I am I get up and shower then go to bed! Also the bed has to be neat. If it isn't I jump up and make it and smoothe out the sheets and then get into it.

Okay, now I get to tag five people to carry on the meme.
1. Mary Lou
2. Esther
3. Leslie
4. Joe
5. Nanny 25
Tag your it!!!

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Just for grins:
Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says,
"Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."
The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, it's a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light - you know we'll die."
"Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "but I'm really starving for it." So he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later with blood dripping from his mouth.
"You lucky thing. Where'd you find blood that quick?" asked the second bat.

"You see that tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood. "Yeah, I think I do!"
"Well, I didn't."



(All together now.....GROAN!!!!!)