Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sittin' on the Beach!




I love the beaches here. As a kid I would play by the hours with the driftwood making beach forts. It was so neat finding treasures among the piles of driftwood, and all the critters!! Eyyyuuu!




I feel so sorry for the kids growing up in cities not knowing what it is like to use your imagination to play. The beaches have great opportunities for the games. We would play Indians, or pirates, or just look for crabs or clams or jelly fish to put in mom's mason joars. In the woods we would play Cowboys and Indians, or Tarzan & Jane until I grew into a teen then it was......oh, never mind, that is another story!! Hehehehe

Well I need to play Sleeping Beauty and get to bed, tomorrow is another working day!

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.