Friday, November 26, 2004

Yaaawwn! Oh, Hi there big boy!

Twas the day after Thanksgiving and all through the house, not a creature was stirring 'cept the mouse!
The cat has been right by my side getting upset when I stir and get out of bed.
I took Hannah to lunch today to celebrate Thanksgiving and couldn't eat. I got sick yesterday with a horrible migraine type headache and am still sick to my stomach today. Another virus going around!! DANGIT I seem to get everything that goes around. I take mega vitamins, but have zero resistance!
So, I came home and crawled into bed, now I am stirring and getting ready to take my bath and go back to bed. Just thought I'd post something to change the decor. I just love this doggie picture!!

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)-

No comments: