Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope everyone has a safe trip if you're tripping, good food if you're eating,
Happy times with whoever you are with and get to sleep in and enjoy the day tomorrow!!
Take time to reflect on what you have to be thankful for, even if you think you have nothing, think of the people that have less than you.
I am thankful for the roof over my head, my friends, my family, the Country I live in, my freedom, my sobriety, my health, my job, my cat, my Faith, Bill Gates for inventing this computer way of correspondance, my Canadian buddies, Oh heck, I am one Thankful person!!
I LOVE LIFE!!!
Thanks to all of you!!
Now I need to get my thankful butt in gear and eat my thankful piece of toast and get my thankful self dressed and get my thankful body to my thankful job, and be thankful!!


Every time I close the door on reality, it comes in through the windows.-Jennifer Unlimited-


No comments: