Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Put on a smile!

Sometimes you just have to paint on your smile!
Working in customer service all my life it is important to keep a smile on your face, but sometimes it is just hard to do. I came across this picture and thought it was so cute!
I wonder what people would do if I just smacked a smile on like that? I've seen little cardboard masks that have a smile or a frown, and you can put them up in front of your face.
Well I guess I am just groping for something to blog about here.
I came home an hour early today and took a nap. I was tired so jumped at the chance to nap!
I woke up at 4:30 and now it feels like it is really late but it is only 6:00. This early darkness is weird.
Hope everyone's week is going good.
It is great to see Wanda back, and Dave too....go say hello to them!!

No comments: