Sunday, November 21, 2004

Wheeeee, look, I have a floppy hat!!

Okay, okay, I'll post!
Actually I was too darned lazy to even think of posting much less finding wise words to put on paper. I was busy in between naps this weekend, and discovered the "Elf bowling" games!! (click on games, then scroll down to elf bowling, elf bowling 2, or elf bowling 3) They are a real hoot! The first one last year was Santa bowling and the elves were the bowling pins, and one obnoxious elf jumping and yelling sarcastic remarks at you! It is a challenge. This year it is an elf in a catapult bra like a sling shot and Santa pulling it trying to make the bullseyes in the snow banks. Try it, it is fun!! You need to play it a few times to figure it out, but trust me, it is actually fun!!
That's all I have tonight.
Time for bed and another week of work.

I've learned....
That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

No comments: