Monday, November 22, 2004

Grrrrrrrrrrrrowl!

I went to work today and got a nice surprise. I got two hours off to go babysit my three adopted Chinese nieces!! They are so adorable! We watched "Home on the Range" a Disney animated movie of cows running away to a ranch that is being auctioned off. If you get the chance to see it, DO!!
I still haven't seen "Polar Express", but plan on it this weekend.
I then went to Physical Therapy in the pool at the hospital today. It feels so good when I do it!! When the Therapy is done I will go to the pool in Oak Harbor for Aqua aerobics, and get Mary Lou to go with me!!
That should be fun.
I'm actually sitting here crying watching Oprah's "Favorite Things" on tv. Oprah is the best thing alive!! Her heart is really into people. Her audience is made up of nothing but teachers!! They are deserving of all the free things they get from her.
Well that is all I have today.

Inside every older lady is a younger lady
-- wondering what the hell happened.
-Cora Harvey Armstrong-

No comments: