Friday, November 12, 2004

HAHAHAHA Don't ya just love this?!!

I have this picture in my office. I just love it!!
How appropriate!!
I know a few couples just like this!!
Well my Friday was just great. I had a good day at work then went into Oak Harbor to run some errands for work and came home for a nap and now I am recharged for the big night out tonight.
I am taking Hannah to lunch tomorrow then maybe I'll go to the 4:00 movie to watch "Polar Express".
I like movies like that and I love Tom Hanks.
After the movie I will go to Church then shop and get home around 9:00pm.
Then I will finish the laundry and go to bed. WOO HOO!!
What an exciting life, huh? Well it is exactly the way I like it now so there!!
Y'all have a great Saturday!!

Thought for the day:
Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

No comments: