Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Brrrrrr...

Our first official freeze of the year is going on right now!
I was out about an hour ago looking for the Northern Lights and noticed the frost shimmering on the deck.
I purchased some rubber mats to put on the deck so I won't do my break dance on the ice this year! On the lower part of the deck I tacked a strip of my old carpet where I walk so I won't slip and fall flat on my back and get stuck on the icy deck in my flannel nightgown like I did this last Spring!!
I didn't see any Auroras tonight.

I feel like it is New Years day after a night of partying. The stress of the elections did me in.....I was totally bushed today. (Teeheeheeheehee). I commented on another's blog and realized what I said, and thought it was funny. Get it? Bush...(bushed). Oh never mind!

Today's tidbit....If it weren't for STRESS I'd have no energy at all.

Y'all have a great Thursday!!

No comments: