What're you looking at!?
I felt like this after Physical Therapy this morning!
I usually go around 4:00 after work, but they could only get me in at 8:00 this morning, so I decided I'd try it. Well I got to work and all I wanted to do was take a nap! The endorphines that worked into my body made me so relaxed I couldn't keep my eyes open. I had so much to do I didn't fall asleep, but I sure wanted to!
No more morning exercises for me!!
It was warm today almost 60 degrees!! But it will cool down again tonight they say.
I've gotten alot of emails lately talking about how dangerous it is to microwave and freeze in plastic. Suposedly it can cause cancer.
Subject: Cancer News From Johns Hopkins
No plastics in micro...No water bottles in freezer.
No plastic wrap in micro Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in their newsletters worth noting...
This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Dioxin Carcinogens cause cancer, especially breast cancer.
Don't freeze your plastic water bottles with water as this also releases dioxins in the plastic.
Dr. Edward Fujimoto from Castle hospital was on a TV program explaining this health hazard.
(He is the manager of the Wellness Program at the hospital.) He was talking about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers.
This applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat and plastics releases dioxins into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body.
Dioxins are carcinogens and highly toxic to the cells of our bodies.
Instead, he recommends using glass, Corning Ware, or ceramic containers for heating food.
You get the same results, without the dioxins. So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He said we might remember when some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper.
The dioxin problem is one of the reasons. To add to this, Saran wrap placed over foods as they are nuked, with the high heat actually drips poisonous toxins into the food, use paper towels.
I went to the John's Hopkins Newsletter on line and it disclaims that rumor!! Now I can put my soups back in the freezer and pull the Saran Wrap out of the trash!!!
Thought for the day:
That life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.