Saturday, November 13, 2004

sometimes I just don't know if I'm coming or going!

I guess if it's warm and wet and running down my legs, I'm going!
Oh never mind!!

Seriously, I went to the luncheon today and realized I forgot to take my insulin so I had to go home and take it, (I live 10 miles away) then it was too late to go to the movies so I finished my laundry and made my bed then was tired, so I lay down to rest my back and woke up at 8:00pm!! Well that took care of that!

Now I am rested and ready to go! It is midnight, and I started my mending, then half way through that I went to my crocheting, then went to my puzzle, then went to do my nails, then went to clean the kitchen, then went back to my mending then back to crocheting, then....WHEW! I just run circles sometimes. I guess the "professionals" call it attention deficit disorder! Well it worked great when I was a bartender because I had to be on the ball and do all sorts of things all at once. Now it is rather frustrating as I always have a million things I'm working on and forget the important things sometimes. My poor boss has been frustrated with me more than once, but has had patience and sees the person inside this forgetful whirlwind of me!
My mind just gets so overwhelmed sometimes. At least I still have a mind, huh?! SHUT UP MARY LOU!!

I think I'm just gonna leave it all and take it back up tomorrow morning! I see that bed calling me with my book!! Good night all, and Happy Sunday!!

Thought for the day:
I always know God won't give me more than I can handle but there are times I wish He didn't trust me quite so much.

No comments: