Saturday, April 17, 2004

Yard!

Well my yard was mostly finished today. They came and put the brick part in and the canopy is up. Now they need to finish along the side of the house and by the deck. I'm all excited!! I got a fresh cup of coffee tonight and went to sit in my rocker under the canopy and lasted 5 minutes!! I froze my ass off!! Oh well, in a few weeks I will enjoy it for sure!! I will get pictures when my computer is back to working right. Something is wrong with outlook express and I cannot receive email unless I use my server and get it through that. If I respond to sender, sometimes they get it, sometimes not. Hmmmm. I have XP update, but don't know if that is what I need to do yet. I think I will ask someone that knows what they are doing to come help me on this.
Later...