Wednesday, April 28, 2004

My sister said I needed to post something!

Well here it is almost Thursday and I haven't posted anything since this weekend. I have been working odd hours at work and have been too tired to think af anything wise to say. I train all the bus drivers and during their "rideshare" I need to be at the office when they come in off route. So I am there at 8:00 in the morning then sometimes I get home at 8:30 or 9:00 at night. I go home at 2 or 3 sometimes during the day and go back, but I get paid salary so I don't really punch a time card. I just try to average 40 hours a week. I love my job so there is no complaining from me!!

I think I made a biiiiig mistake!! I gave my blogsite address to a friend of mine to see the pictures of my yard. He is as disgusting as Dick, so if he figures out how to make comments on here I am in for big trouble!!
He calls me PhylUST because I send him dirty jokes via email. He and I love to hate each other, in other words we have this ongoing battle of the wits and people around us are shaking their heads.
Maybe he'll forget about my site. hehehehehe

I finally decided to take an aerobics class!! I bent, twisted gyrated and jumped up and down for an hour. But by the time I got my leotard on, the class was over!!

Well I am going to shower and go to bed. Later folks!