Saturday, April 10, 2004

Easter Bunny

Ok, I'm sick (Really sick!) I was driving home today from Burlington and the traffic was horrendous!! 78 degrees and Holiday weekend, and Tulip festival!! And I decided I HAD to go to Burlington to Costco!! Well on the way I was watching the stupid idiots trying to drive like maniacs rudely on the road. I'd back off and someone squeezes in barely missing me!! I would back off again. I refuse to play their stupid stroke causing games. I was thinking funny thoughts. I then saw a dead bunny on the road and remember my father coming home on Easter eve telling us kids that he thinks he ran over the Easter Bunny!!! WAAAAAHH!!
I then thought of an e-mail from last year of a dead rabbitt and a squished easter basket nest to it with colored eggs laying around it!! I burst out laughing in the car all by myself!! If I had a basket and eggs, I guarantee you that I would've stopped and squished the basket and leave it next to the bunny on the side of the road!!! HAHAHAHA OH, and on Christmas Eve, I want to get one of those red flashing noses and put it on a dead deer laying on the side of the road!! (We get alot of dead deer here).
Ahhhh, I feel better now. Time for bed. I actually do have a horrid bronchial virus and need to get some sleep before sunrise services!!
Happy Easter all!!