Thursday, April 01, 2004

WHAAAA???

Hey, where did that Chick come from???
I see my sister is bored again!! HAHAHAHA Thanks Mary Lou!!
It is hard to believe that Easter is only 2 weeks away! Whew. I looked at the calendar and decided I better make reservations for my campsite and they are all taken!! Bummer. I think I will try and get in the South Whidbey State Park. It is only 15 miles away. This is for Memorial Day weekend. I guess I waited too long darnit!! I love to camp. Actually I love the food while I camp!! I love sitting around doing NOTHING for three days and stoking the campfire and napping!!
There are alot of friends that join me for the night, and we all have a blast!!! One time we were sitting around the campfire and one person got up and went to the trees and came back. Then another one did the same. Next thing I knnow it got quiet and we heard the guy by the trees fart. Well that started the "Blazing Saddles" contest! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (all of us!!) What a bunch of crude, socially unacceptable misfits we are!!! Ya gotta love it!!