Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Back to Reality...

Allrighty, now that Mary Lou had some fun giving us all a hint of what she wants for Christmas, I guess all I can say is.....HA!
She has 4 long haired cats, a dog, a long haired rabbit, and a bald fish. Sure, that's what she needs!! Another long haired cat!! NOT!!
But I know my sister. She will end up with one sooner or later. But those cats need more attention, so the less competition, the better.

I waved at the Space Needle for ya Wanda!! It was only a 2 1/2 hour trip one way. I never really think about the Needle being there, but I always look for it when I drive by. I see on Sunday May 2nd there will be a disaster movie about a 10.5 earthquake and the previews show the Space Needle falling!! I gotta see that movie!! I love disaster movies!! ok, so I'm a twisted person!! I always think I am the person with all the supplies and know-how on being the survivor!!

Everyone that knows me says they want to be with me if a big disaster ever happened, as I am always prepared!!
Well maybe not......I was on a passenger only ferry on a demonstration ride to Everett from Oak Harbor, when the 6.9 Nisqually earthquake hit!!
I didn't feel a thing, but a person behind me got a call from his wife in Seattle saying that they were in the middle of a huge earthquake!! We were all stunned, and looked to the shore and didn't see or feel a thing. All my supplies were home!! I didn't even have a cell phone with me. Great help that would be since all the airwaves were full and nobody could get their calls through!! The Mayors and County Commisioners were all on the boat and they all felt helpless!!

Well I have rambled enough!! Have a great tomorrow!