Wednesday, April 14, 2004

No TV!!

I went to work today and came home exhausted!! My breathing is getting bad, and this cold/bronchitis/whatever, is making it really bad!!
I have this nagging almost dry hacking cough now, so I came home and laid down to "read". HA! I fell asleep about 6:30, and my sis called me about 7:00. I went right back to sleep to try and get back to the good part of my dream and was woken at 9:00 by my friend calling to tell me she is going to bed. well now I am wide awake of course. I am sitting here with NO TV on!! It is nice, actually. Real tv has turned me off of watching the stupid thing anymore!! I am going to enter this and go back to bed to read some more of my book!! I started reading the "Left Behind" series two years ago, and got hooked on them. The final (I hope) book came out last week, and I am reading it now. "The Glorious Appearing" is about the coming of Christ. Boy, I cannot believe I am reading fictional Christian books. 20 years ago I would've rolled my eyes if someone told me I would be who I am today. BUT I am glad I am who I am today and not that lost, miserably married, lonely, pathetic drunk I was!! Whew!!
Goodnight folks.