Friday, April 09, 2004

My yard

Ah, phase two of my yard is going on right as I type!!
I am having white gravel where the grass was and lava rock where the raised beds were. I am having brick laid in a 10x10 corner then put up a 10x10canopy. YAHOO!! No more allergies and no more mowing!!
If I want plants I will plant them in pots or whiskey barrels. I have three empty whiskey barrels and wondering what I want to plant in them. Maybe some roses. I want climbing roses along the back fence. I am so excited!!!
Next I need to work on getting my laminate floors put in!! Then in a few years I will get a central heater/airconditioner put in.
I want it all done and paid for before I retire so I can worry about putting all my money to the doctors instead!! :-}
Well I need to go supervise the work. tee hee