Saturday, April 10, 2004

Happy Easter

Tomorrow is Easter. The day Christians celebrate the "rising of Jesus".
He is risin!! I cannot imagine living in the times two thousand years ago. Jesus suffered ALL for us!! He died for our sins. I ask forgiveness nightly as I know I sin daily. I try not to, but cussing, thoughts, fibs, sexual jokes, lust are all sins. I read something and make assumptions.
The rant on one friends blog made me feel bad for him that someone upset him that much. Then I read another person's blog and heard that it wasn't really her that wrote what was sent. A friend of hers did it on her computer. Well this is getting rather confusing. First of all, shame on that "friend" for putting her in that position!! I personally like to hear other's opinions especially when they don't agree with each other and feel comfortable enough to be able to voice their opinions with each other. But that "friend" crossed the line by using her computer. I think the guy that was offended ranted rather loudly, but it is his blog, and he can post anything he pleases. Yes he has an anger problem, but posting it and getting it out on paper is VERY HEALTHY to get the frustrations out!! I'm sure it took the internal pressure out of him, and his family is thankful. Feelings were betrayed and hurt on both sides, and damage was done. I personally still like the both of them and feel bad for both of them. What the heck does this have to do with Easter? Probably nothing at all, but I hope they both can forgive each other and go on with the blogging!! They both are very caring people that can be hurt easily. I pray they both don't carry a resentment over this. Jesus forgives us. AMEN!