Sunday, April 18, 2004

Another week ahead..

Well this weekend sure flew right on by!! It is almost 8:00 Sunday night!! Time for the shower then bed. My sis came over for steak tonight grilled on my grill on my new "patio".
She took pictures and will post it later. It is just what I envisioined!! Now I have all summer to figure out what I want to plant in the whiskey barrels.
I am leaving for Seattle tomorrow after work for two days for a meeting, so I will be away from my blog. I do not have a laptop and refuse to get one!! I don't want to be that addicted yet. (give me time). I will be back Late Tuesday night. Then Wednesday I am going to Everett for a steering committee meeting at Boeing, so you probably won't hear from me until Thursday. Gee, I can hardly wait to see what my sis did to my blog!!! It is kinda scarey when she knows my secret password. If there is any weird postings between now and Fiday, it is her not me!! Now be nice, Mary Lou!! :-)
Later, folks!