Friday, July 15, 2005

A Town Chracter


Notice I titled him A town character, not The town character.
We do have our share here in this little town of Coupeville. I have seen this man for years going to the Post Office for his mail, and finally stopped today and asked if he would mind if I took his picture. He said he didn't mind, so I clicked away! I asked his name, and I think he said Ben. Any way, he is always wearing this skirt and is barefoot. He showed me the brand on the skirt and it is "utilikilts". It is made of the same material as workpants with utility pockets. I went to the website and saw that they make all different kinds of them. Well us women have been wearing mens pants for years, so why not men wearing skirts? Well come on now, at least SHAVE YOUR LEGS!!! ICK!
I really wanted to ask him if he was wearing anything underneath, but I was afraid he would show me his utilithong!! hahahahahahhahahaha
Ohhh, it's FRIDAY, and I have had QUITE A WEEK!!
enough said.
I must get to my AA meeting tonight!

HEY DIDDLE, DIDDLE the cat took a piddle,
All over the bedside clock.
The little dog laughed to see such fun.
Then died of electric shock.