Saturday, July 16, 2005

Today I started out my day surprising Hannah at the annual senior picnic at the manor! She always has this surprise smile for me and screams with glee!


They make all the seniors wear these hokey straw hats, and she hates them! She knows they are hokey!


Here's a picture of the other hats. (no, I refused to wear one)!!


I went to Hannah's room and got her classy red hat. She felt better about that. She now has her dignity back!


We had a blast laughing and joking about the day.


They had an Oompa band that played old music from the 40's. Hmmm, I wonder what kind of bands will be playing at the senior homes in another 25 years....Rock bands??


A friend from work was there with her father and mother.


I could only last about two hours there, so left around 2:00pm. On the way out I took this picture of a Monarch butterfly playing in the Lavender.


I met Mary Lou and we went shopping in Burlington. While I was in a store she took this picture so I just had to post it!! Hehehehe


Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall,
All the King's horses and all the kings men
had scrambled eggs for breakfast again!!