Monday, July 25, 2005

These creatures belong in a Doctor Suess book!!


I keep my camera with me at all times, so when I stopped by this field of Alpacas, I had to snap their picture. They are so comical looking. How do they keep that head up on those long necks? We have some weied creatures on this Island! We also have some Buffalo, Ostrich's, who knows what else.

Ooooh! I just heard that Southwest Montana had a 5.6 earthquake! Is that near the Caldera in Yellowstone? YIKES!! Run for your lives, folks, the big one is comin!!
I saw a special on the big Caldera, and it frightened me. Then they had that movie just recently. Hmmmmm!

There goes my vivid imagination. I don't need spooky books, I just lay back and let my mind take over.

Well I have to go to bed early, I have to be on the 8:00am ferry to go to Everett tomorrow for an OSHA update class. Thrills!
Have a great week!!

Some people are like Slinky's...

Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when you
push 'em down a flight of stairs.