Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The best window seat around!


I just made my bed with clean sheets and went to the bathroom to get something and came back and found the "Princess Punkin" at her seat! Hmmppff!
She just couldn't wait for the clean pillow case! Now I'll have to brush kitty litter off it!
You can see my headboard is actually my window. I can look out to the Prairie and at times watch a Soccer game over the fence. I can see some of the Cascade mountain range too. I love my spot in the world here. I like to travel and vist places and dream of living in Alaska, but I am content here. I have all I need, and am very comfortable in what I have, and not wishing I had more. Too bad everyone else can't be as content as I am.
Alcoholics Anonymous has taught me acceptance. I live by the Serenity Prayer.

Serenity Prayer:
God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.
Amen

Here's a cute article:
the World's ugliest dog!

Wouldn't you just love to cuddle up to that? EEEYYYUUUUU!