Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sassy Ponies!


On my drive to work I drive two miles through the Country. A few months ago I noticed these Ponies at the fence of a farm. Someone bought a farmhouse and fixed it up real nice and put two ponies, two cows and two goats in a fenced area. Hmmm, I hope I don't see them building an Ark pretty soon!
I just love to watch these ponies run around all frisky. I wish I had some of their energy! They are so cute! They only come up to my waist.

I woke up at 4:00am this morning, and yesterday too. I hate that! Now I will be dragged out at work and come home and fight taking a nap so I can get a good nights sleep tonight.

Well so much for my whining! Life is GOOD!! I hope y'all have a marvelous Tuesday!

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her,
Between two hunks of bread.