Thursday, July 21, 2005

My dainty "Punkin" high on Catnip, showing her dirty butt fur!!


The Queen had this quiz on her site and I asked her to send me 5 questions, so here they are. Anyone want to play, I'll think of 5 questions for them.

1) You are very proud of your sobriety( which you absolutely should be!!!) When did it strike you that you had a problem with drinking? Where were you?
A: It struck me all along whenever I had a blackout, then I would stay sober for awhile, then start drinking again, then in about three or four months I’d go on a toot and get snockered again! I was on a water rescue (I worked on the ambulance and the rescue squad) on June 21, 1987. 6 people were in the water, a helicopter picked them out of the water and brought them to shore, I would run up to the chopper and get the victim on a backboard and run them to the ambulance, and then they would bring another victim. After that I got really drunk at the local bar and went home and passed out. I “came to” in the operating room when they pulled a baby out of my friend. She went into labor at 5:00am and two deputies came and woke me up and told me to get to the hospital to watch Dee have her baby. I guess I drove. Who knows. Anyways, the Paramedic I was working with a few days later told me he was an alcoholic with 5 years sobriety, and thought I was an alcoholic too. Then he bet me $50.00 that I couldn’t go 6 months without a drink. Well that was the incentive for me!!


2) Do you dream in color or black and white?
A: Color I think.

3) If you could be an insect which would you be, and why?
A: A lady bug. I think they are adorable and bring good luck.

4)If you created a new color, what would it most resemble and what would you call it?
A: Marbly irredescent purplish blueish silverish (Heavenly skies)

5)If you could be a time of day or night, which would it be and why?
A: Dusk. The world is going to bed and putting things at peace.

The rules:
1) Leave me a comment saying interview me please.
2) I will respond by asking you five questions. ( not the same as you see here.)
3) You will update your blog/site with the interview questions.
4) You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

The Queen sent me these questions….Okay, anyone want to play?

There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good, she was very, very good.
But when she was bad........
She got a fur coat, jewels, a waterfront condo, and a sports car.