Sunday, October 31, 2004

Trick-or-Doggie Treat!!

Well it is getting darker and it is almost 4:30pm. The little gremlins will be knocking in about an hour.
I have my spooks all set up and ready to scare them!! Muahahahahaha

I actually yelled sarcasticlly at the tv today!!
I am SICK of those campaign ads and the people talking 600mph to get the stuff in the time limit!!
I mean really, do they think we can actually understand what the heck they are babbling about?
Well one pissed me off so I won't vote for them!! So there!!
Well I actually already voted but I wouldn't vote for them any way!
I think the entire world is ready for all this to be over with!!

Ah, I feel better now!! I am ready to get back to work tomorrow whether I am well or not!

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
You read about all these terrorists ---
most of them came here legally, but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10 -15 years.
Now, compare that to Blockbuster;
you are two days late with a video and those people are all over you.
Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration.

I just realized that I had a year on the Blogger october 27th! My how time flies!!
And if I had stayed married, this would have been our 30th anniversary!! (Shiver)

No comments: