Friday, October 08, 2004

Don't mess with me!

I feel rather bitchy today!
I guess the virus I had ran me down and now I am just tired and bitchy!
I will get over it, but I don't know if the people around me will! HAHAHAHA
It is windy, rainy and 55 degrees here, and I love it!
It is Friday too, so I am, getting over the bitchy mood really quick!
It was just so hard to pull myself out of bed and get dressed!
Hope everyone else has a great day! Alot of people have a long weekend with Columbus Day on Monday or the Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday!
I'll be thinking of you while I am at work!
Well, back to work I go!!

Even More Things Stressed Women at Work Might Say:
... Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done.
... Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
... You look like shit. Is that the style now?
... Earth is full. Go home.
... Awww, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?

No comments: