Thursday, October 07, 2004

Poop! I cannot get to sleep!!

No, this really isn't me, I have blue eyes!

I came home from work today and about 6:00 I got really sleepy so I went to bed to read for 1/2 hour and woke up an hour later. Well now I cannot get to sleep and it is 2:30AM!! Swell, now I will be a zombie at work tomorrow! So what else is new, huh?

I ran into a friend at the Post Office this afternoon (she isn't hurt) and she told me I better go get my flu shot because there is a shortage in town. I said ok. She said "No go today right now, and promise me you will because you are at high risk and I don't want you to get sick this year"! She works at the Health Department and said that there will only be one place giving the shot and they might run out of the serum. I went there at 1:00 and there was a line and I had to wait 15 minutes. Big deal...I took a friend there two hours later and she was in line 45 minutes!! I heard the gal at the counter say they will rtun out of serum by tomorrow if this keeps up. I looked around and saw no end to the line and cars were pulling up!

Well now I am still wide awake and it is 2:48 but who is watching the clock??

I'll get sleepy around 6:00 just before my alarm goes off I'm sure!!

I'll post the pictures people asked for maybe tomorrow or Friday. Nite-Nite (HA!)

And even More Things Stressed Women at Work Might Say:
Back off!! You're standing in my aura.
Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

No comments: